Thursday, January 27, 2011

Project ReStyle Week 4

 I have finally listed all my up cycled diaper covers after making them MONTHS ago!  You can find them HERE.
I kinda cheated with the last one and used it for my ReStyle this week.  I had a couple rows sew on already so all I needed to do was add the row of roses.  This is my personal favorite of the bunch. I love the colors and that cute fabric.

I am feeling so accomplished :)
We are headed to Utah tomorrow for a visit with the family, a date night without the kids and some shopping.  I am hoping to pick up a few things at the craft store for a few awesome ideas I have jumping around in my head as well as doing some much anticipated thrifting!! I can't wait to get my hands on some junk!
 Have a goodnight and a fun weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!