Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Camping Trip


We recently set out on a camping adventure!
It was a nice camping trip... the kind with indoor pottys and showers.  We were also spoiled with a cute cabin to sleep in, a warm pool to play in and even a hot tub to skinny dip in... k not really the skinny dippin' part =)
 It was a ton of fun to say the least!  Well, except for the part where I took a wrong turn on the way home and went clear the heck in the opposite direction of where I needed to go.  Ugh.  Someone needs a GPS for Christmas me thinks.


 Anyways, my parents were nice enough to let me and the boys crash their cabin for a few days.  It was the perfect escape to relax a bit and recharge the batteries.  I even managed to start a scrap afghan while up there.  I might not ever finish it but hey I did start it.  It is awfully cute.  I do hope one day I will be able to show it off to you.



I whipped out my camera A LOT while we were there, as you can tell!  I didn't want to miss a thing. I absolutely love all these photos.  I couldn't decide on which ones to post so I just made a ton of collages on ipiccy so I could post a bunch.



The funnest thing we did there would have to be the swimming.  We all loved playing in the water and lounging on the deck.  My boys are fish just like I use to be.  
I loved watching my dad and Ryker in the upper left photo.  My dad took me on rides just like that on his back when I was little =)  


I want to go back already.  This work stuff is overrated =) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I love seeing your thoughts!